Bayskate Hits Bayfront Park - Again
In its fourth edition, Bayskate Miami returns with “Bayskate Holiday Boogie”, a festive three day
event in Miami that is bigger and even more brilliant. As the historic Pepper Fountain at Bayfront Park is
converted into an old school skate jam, this one-of-a-kind event highlights the heart and soul of Miami,
through a Downtown roller-skating holiday experience.
For the first time, “Bayskate Holiday Boogie” will open for three consecutive days during the holiday
season at Bayfront Park on Thursday, December 20th from 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.; Friday, December 21st
from 4 p.m. - 12 a.m.; and Saturday December 22nd from 1 p.m. - 12 a.m.
“Bayskate Holiday Boogie” will be fueled by live music and DJ sets spinning the perfect mix of skate jams,
including old school funk, soul, freestyle, and other mixed-genre classics that will set the mood. Special
surprise guests and celebrity appearances will also add to the nostalgic vibe. Open to the public this free
event will provide skate rentals, local grub, craft beers, cocktails, and attractions to cheer the entire family.
Bayskate Holiday Boogie will include:
• The ‘Veza Sur Beer Garden’, where guests will enjoy unique craft beer selections, local grub and
socialize with beer games.
• ‘The Gnome Forest’, presented by Mega Liquors & Wine, and Crown Wine & Spirits, an artfully
designed experience where skaters and families will be able to indulge in a picnic.
• ‘The ACE Parlor’, presented by ACE Props Miami, will be a boutique bar and parlor for friends to
catch up and take in the scenery over delicious cocktails.
• The ‘Botran Coquito Bar’, presented by Botran Aged Rums, will be serving Puerto Rican eggnog in
four unique flavors, crafted specifically to bring out the holiday spirit.
• All that skating is bound to work up an appetite and for that ‘Chomp Park’ our food village, exists to
meet all savory needs ranging from BBQ, to sweets.
Additional sponsors include the Downtown Development Authority (DDA), Superwheels, and iHeart
Media. It also marks the first time the newly formed OneNetwork Partners, led by Macias Creative,
Blackstage Productions, and Branger_Briz Interactive, will showcase a sample of their new “collective”
firepower and their commitment to bringing more high-quality community and much-needed local
experiences to life.
Photo courtesy @ Bayskate